Laser Hair Removal – Men and Women
Laser Technology is suitable for the broadest range of skin types. The slow light emission allows time for the light to become attracted by the melanin in the hair, while giving the skin a chance to cool off. It provides greater versatility and precision in treatments. And, its depth can address the need of a wide variety of people without limitation on the prototype, hair type, or time of year, with maximum effectiveness and security.
Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as a “breast aug” by patients, involves using breast implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts. This procedure can also restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy, achieve a more rounded breast shape or improve natural breast size asymmetry.
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve balance of breast and hip contours
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, can improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear. A defect in the ear structure that is present at birth or that becomes apparent with development can be corrected by otoplasty. This procedure can also treat misshapen ears caused by injury.
- Overly large ears – a condition called macrotia
- Adult dissatisfaction with previous ear surgery
- Protruding ears occurring on one or both sides in varying degrees
Nail Fungus Removal
Nail fungus is commonly caused by a group of microbes from the dermatophytes family, and it can also be caused by yeast and mold infections. Dermatophytes, yeast and mold are all forms of fungi. Conventional medicine has largely failed to offer a cure. Both topical and oral treatments have proven unsuccessful, providing temporary relief at best. In addition, orally prescribed medication has been associated with harmful side effects. Thankfully, laser has emerged as a treatment method which can provide long-awaited and long-term relief to those who suffer from this unsightly, life-limiting, and often painful condition.
Injection lipolysis chemically reduces the number of fat cells around the injection site. The chemical, called deoxycholic acid, results in fat cell disruption and death. Currently, it is FDA-approved for treatment of the area underneath the chin to eliminate what is known as a “double chin.” A commonly known type of injection lipolysis is Kybella,Belkyra,FATX etc
- This procedure can be done under local anesthesia
- Nonsurgical approach to reducing the fat
Sometimes referred to as a “nose job” or “nose reshaping” by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked