When you hear the word abrasion, it may not sound like something you’d want to do to your face, or any part of your body, for that matter. But add micro, and now we’re talking about one of the most effective ways to minimize the signs of aging, and help you regain your bright, smooth, youthful skin.
Your skin sloughs off or shed old cells every day. However, aging slows down this process, which means dead skin sits on your face longer than it used to. This makes your complexion appear dull. Microdermabrasion speeds up this natural process by essentially “sanding” the top layer of your skin, removing dead skin cells, and revealing new, healthier skin underneath. At Artes Radiance, we perform traditional microdermabrasion,
Most patients seek microdermabrasion for the face, but the procedure can also be performed on the hands, neck, back, feet, and décolletage(upper chest).
What does Microdermabrasion Treat?
- Clear cellular debris, and smooth bumpy, uneven skin
- Brighten dull skin
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of acne scars
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Minimize the appearance of sun damage
- Stimulate the natural production of collagen in the skin in the long-term, making the skin look more youthful, smooth, soft and healthy